Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). If the submitted paper is published in a conference, you must mention it in the “Acknowledgement Section” of the paper. Moreover, the submitted paper must be extended version of the conference paper
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. After the acception, the file must be submitted in the LaTex format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. APA style must be used in text and in references.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.